IT Works Northwest
IT Works Northwest, LLC is a Kirkland, Washington-based consultancy recognized as a premier IT solution for solo professionals and business networks up to 25 users. Our mission is to create the best information systems available to small business through expert knowledge, experience, and customized solutions that just work.
Categories of Service Include:
- Whole Systems Design and Administration
- Hardware and Software Repair
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Security
- Software Application Support
- Network Administration
- Web Design and Development
- Individual Consultations and Staff Training
Areas of Expertise Include:
- Hardware and Software Configuration,
Troubleshooting, and Repair for Windows, Mac, and Open Source
- Training, Certification, and Experience in
Small Business Domain and Workgroup Administration
- Training and Experience in Website Administration,
Site Design, Code Development, and Content Creation
As the demand for buinsess and personal communication increases, we work to stay current with the best tools to accomplish our goals. IT Works NW delivers clear, effective communication and comprehensive support for complex information systems. Technology can simply be a means for you to deliver your message…how can it be improved upon?
Our Business Hours are 8-6 Monday-Friday and 10-4 Saturdays. After hours emergencies and contract support clients may call
- 425.522.2860 voice/text
We look forward to hearing from you-
Feel free to email or call with your questions.
Thank you for considering IT Works Northwest for your needs…
IT Works Northwest, LLC
7826 130th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98033
Seal of Trusted Commerce Compliance
IT Works NW News - Facebook
- Now you can test to see whether your browser is vulnerable to any of the recently uncovered 'man-in-the-middle' attacks being bundled with new computers or other distributions of 'free' software.
It's called the 'Badfish' test. Simply visit this test page with every browser like Chrome, IE, Safari, and Firefox to make sure you're not vulnerable.
Check if you trust the Superfish CA
(If the browser asks you to confirm/trust/accept with a pop-up it's good: you're not affected. But for the future consider that answering yes to those pop-ups is dangerous: you are giving up the security of the connection.)